Foundation Thun Castle
- Francine Giese, Co-President, Thun (francine.giese(at)schlossthun.ch)
- Simon Schweizer, Co-President, Münsingen (simon.schweizer(at)schlossthun.ch)
- Roger Hunziker, Treasurer, Steffisburg
- Daniel Bähler, President Association of Friends, Thun
Lukas Tinguely, Representative Canton of Berne, Zurich
Marianne Flubacher, Representative City Administration Thun, Bern
- Kurt Amstutz, Thun
- Georges Bindschedler, Muri b. Bern
- Birgitt Borkopp, Bern
- Beatrice Winter, Thun
The aim of the foundation is to keep Thun Castle open to interested members of the public. Furthermore, to organise and carry out events, to maintain, and to develop the museum located in the castle in a manner of general interest. This so that the variety and the web of relationships of the regional and urban history as for the history of the castle are depicted and introduced.
Article 2, deed of foundation, 1/12/1993, modified by the resolution of the Foundation Council in September 2013.