Education and Mediation
Offers for School Classes
We have varied and age-based offers for school and nursery school classes. The entrance is free of charge for nursery schools and school classes, from grades 1 to 9 based in the City of Thun. The entrance is also free of charge for teachers wanting to prepare their school outing in advance.
- Teaching Staff: Free of charge
- Schoolchildren: CHF 3.-, Accompanying person CHF 8.-
- Guided tours and workshops, 1,5h CHF 170.-, 2h CHF 200.-
- 3 tables and benches, free for guided school classes, available upon request
- Guided tours are possible throughout the whole year, outside of the regular opening hours with a surcharge of CHF 50.-.
Life in the Castle
Children get to know about the life of their contemporaries on a very exciting time travel.
Nursery and Primary School, Duration: 1.5 or 2 hours
A glance at life in the castle in the Middle Ages
We make history lessons become an experience. Everyday life in the castle is brought closer with the help of practical examples.
Primary, Secondary and High school Levels, Duration:1,5 or 2 hours
Information and bookings: Thun Castle, T +41 (0)33 223 20 01, firstname.lastname@example.org